This video is a short description by myself about the two best books which I purchased online from amazon. The first book is
1. Fundamentals of Digital Marketing – Author Name – Puneeth Singh Bhatia
This book is a comprehensive textbook that cracks the digital marketing ‘code’ with a view to reaching , engaging, and serving the ever-changing consumer. Empowered with a clear writing style, this edition starts from base zero and explains key digital marketing fundamentals to those new to the subject. The book presents multiple industry-relevant frameworks for successful digital marketing and caters to the need of not only management students but also media professionals, marketing managers, brand marketers, budding entrepreneurs and even individuals seeking to create a personal brand online and understand the basics of digital marketing concepts, tools, and techniques from grounds-up.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS EDITION:
1. Outlines the move from ‘E-marketing’ to ‘Digital Marketing’
2. Underlines a practically-oriented digital marketing model ( ASCOR Framework )
3. Provides a detailed approach to executing Digital Transformation
4. Showcases multi-industry deployable frameworks
5. Details concepts through topical Case Studies of India-specific brands
6. Includes Digital Application exercises based on Indian businesses
7. Devotes a complete chapter to careers in digital marketing
For more details, visit in.pearson.com
Online resources available at pearsoned.in/puneetsinghbhatia
Now let’s move to the second book, ie,
2. Fundamentals of Writing: How to Write Articles, Media Releases, Case Studies, Blog Posts, and Social Media Content – Author- Paul Lima
This book is written specifically for those who want to improve their writing skills and apply them to writing articles (for newspapers, magazines, corporate and other publications), media releases, case studies, blog posts social media content.
The book is based on several writing courses that the author, Paul Lima, teaches online for the University of Toronto continuing education students and for private students and corporate clients.
Fundamentals of Writing is for you if you are looking to
– become a more effective writer;
– organize your thoughts before you write;
– write for a defined audience;
– make your points in a clear, concise, focused manner.
For more details, kindly visit www.paullima.com
Thank You Friends 😊